Hospital Finance and Operations Pro
An experienced healthcare finance executive and “Big 4” consulting professional with over 25 years of broad based business and ERP systems experience. Experiences include healthcare finance, revenue cycle management and information technology, including major systems design and implementation. Responsible for the strategic and operational leadership of financial operations at non-profit medical centers and universities.
Positions held have included Vice President of Finance for a regional academic medical center, CFO of a specialty children’s hospital and Corporate Controller of a prestigious university in Massachusetts. This resource has also managed and directed complex ERP projects at various hospital and university settings, which required strong project management, communications and change management skills.
Core skills and competencies include the following:
- Strategic thinker who can develop and deliver actionable plans
- Demonstrated success in managing strong and successful teams, large and small
- Resource management including talent recruitment, acquisition and leading/mentoring
- Project management expertise and leadership
- Present and interact with governing boards and committees
- Proficiency in desktop applications including Excel, Access, Word, and Powerpoint
- Leverages an array of cloud tools to enable seamless project collaboration
Education and Certifications
- Master of Business Administration, Babson College, Wellesley MA
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Northeastern University, Boston MA
Availability: middle of March, 2019
Willing to commute to client site anywhere within USA.Request Interview