Project Manager – Healthcare ERP and Revenue Cycle Systems
Our Project Manager will lead and direct the implementation of large, complex projects that often require multiple resources and functional integration in a medical center setting. The Project Manager is familiar with project and program strategic objectives, as well as the role and function of each team member to effectively coordinate the activities of the team. He/she will spend much of their time communicating with our partners, customers, and cross-functional teams involved in the delivery of assigned projects or programs in order to ensure customer satisfaction. The Project Manager will anticipate opportunities and risks proactively as well as manage scope and schedule using project management best practices and tools.
- Create and maintain the project management plan, project schedules, and other documentation required to effectively manage deliverables to our customers.
- Collaborate with and lead the project team to ensure successful delivery of the project.
- Recruit and source client and external project resources as needed to deliver the project. Resources required during the project lifecycle will fluctuate depending upon need.
- Establish and maintain positive and productive relationships with our partners, internal stakeholders and external customers.
- Assist in change control process including tracking, gathering estimates, and pricing. Thoroughly evaluate any proposed changes with project stakeholders and maintain change control documentation.
- Identify and track risks, including implementing the approved mitigations plans aimed at minimizing the probability of realization.
- Prepare and present internal and external reports on project health, KPI’s, risks and other program related issues.
- Perform regular financial reviews of the project and documentation necessary to ensure that contract is maintained within budget and margin expectations.
- Manage vendors and 3rd party contributors for solutions delivered to clients, ensuring accountability and transparency in expectations for roles, responsibilities and project constraints.
- Identify opportunities for process and quality improvements which promote cost reduction. Implement initiatives and monitor the effectiveness of changes made.
- Provide outstanding customer service through timely response to questions, concerns, and requests.
- Interpret, manage and meet customer expectations and requirements to ensure complete satisfaction with what is delivered.
- Collaborate with our partners, internal teams, and customers to track and report on the status of development of project deliverables in relation to a pre-defined project schedule.
- Serve as a point-of-contact to our business partners and cross-functional teams for day-to-day management of the project plan.
- Develops Revenue Cycle leadership bench strength and creates appropriate succession plans to ensure that seamless transitions within revenue cycle management are in place.
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of eight years of project management experience in academic medical centers, or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of revenue cycle operations and systems; Epic experience strongly preferred.
- Experience creating and managing plans for large-scale projects.
- PMP certification is preferred or can demonstrate an understanding and application of Project Management Institute (PMI) principles.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple, conflicting priorities, and work in a fast-paced, ever changing environment.
- Significant experience with external client-facing customer service and project management.
- Understands team dynamics and fosters a positive team environment.
- A high sense of urgency, quality and attention to detail required.
- Effective verbal/written communication skills, strong listening, negotiation and facilitation skills and the ability to develop and deliver presentations to key stakeholders
- Outstanding customer service attitude, communication skills, and interpersonal skills.
- Expert organizational and time management skills.
- Expert decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Working knowledge of Agile/Scrum project management methodologies.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google business applications.
- Travel to client sites will be required; the percentage of travel is estimated to be 50% but will vary dependent upon client needs.
Compensation: Commensurate with experience